- All of Stone Paris jewelry is 18-carat gold / 750 mils, the stamp appears on every gold pieces and certifies their quality. Stone Paris guarantees its buyers that all the products containing gold were provided according to the protocols on minerals supply coming from conflict-free countries, and respects the Wall Street reforms on consumers protection act (Dodd Frank).
For your information, black gold finish is a plating applied on white gold. With time, the color can wear off, more or less quickly, depending on skin acidity and exposure to some products (cream, perfume, cleaning products…) On quotation, we can re-apply a “rhodium” to give the piece its initial color back.
- All of Stone Paris jewelry is set with G-VS or G-SI white diamonds (see product description). Diamonds are purchased from legitimate companies which are not involved in funding conflicts, and are subject to written guarantees provided by the supplier of these diamonds.
Stone Paris cases
All of our jewelry is packed with the greatest care in its Stone Paris case, wrapped in silk paper and accompanied by its invoice and certificate of authenticity.
Jewelry is precious and needs to be treated with great care. A few simple precautions are necessary to preserve their beauty and radiance:
- Jewelry does not like beauty products, to sleep, to take showers, to go to the beach, to exercise or to practice manual activity with you.
- When not wearing your jewelry, keep it in its pouch or Stone Paris case to protect it from bumps and scratches. It is not recommended to keep more than one jewel in the same case as the frictions may scratch them.
- Jewelry can be cleaned to intensify its brightness: rub it gently with a soft toothbrush and soapy water, then rinse with warm water and dry them with a soft cloth or a hair-dryer on cold setting.
Gold and carat weights indicated on the product page are estimated for information only, it can slight vary from a piece to another. For rings, the estimations are made based on a size 52.
We are committed to provide descriptive records, as accurate as possible; if in spite of this, any errors or omissions persist, we cannot be held responsible for it.
If you find a mistake in the descriptive records, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will correct it as soon as possible.